05 Apr Australia-Japan Foundation 2022-23 Grants
The Australia-Japan Foundation (AJF) 2022-23 Grant Round is now open and welcomes grants applications from individuals and organisations with an interest in contributing to the bilateral relationship.
The grants guidelines and information on how to apply are available on the AJF website.
Timeline for 2022-23 Grant Round
- Opening date – 29 March 2022
- Closing date for submitting applications – 10 May 2022
- Successful applicants notified – September 2022
- Processing of grant agreements for successful applicants – September 2022
- Unsuccessful applicants notified – September 2022
- Period for grant activities – September 2022 – June 2023
The AJF provides grants to Australian and Japanese organisations and individuals for projects and programs that will deliver medium to longer term outcomes for the Australia-Japan partnership.
They are looking for a diverse range of applications that expand people-to-people and institutional links through programs and partnerships on contemporary issues, including in economic diplomacy, the arts, media, education, business, science, technology and sport.